Career-Focused Programs. Blended Learning Option. Flexible Schedules. Discover the Davis College Difference…
Are you ready to pursue a rewarding career, all on a flexible schedule? If you find yourself stuck in your career, with little room for flexibility or advancement, Davis College is ready and equipped to help you succeed. With expert-taught, career-focused programs, you can quickly get the skills you need to succeed in a new, rewarding career.
Change Your Life
Professional career training is a great way to change your life for the better, but making another commitment with your already busy schedule can be challenging. That’s why Davis College offers flexible training to get you the advantage you need to succeed in your future career. With conveniently-scheduled classes and blended online options, you can get the flexibility you need to complete your courses with convenience and ease.
At Davis College, there’s no guessing game if your program actually puts you on the path to success. The variety of job-oriented programs offered at Davis College will prepare you with relevant skills that can be used immediately upon graduation, letting you enter the workforce with confidence.
Wondering if Davis College is right for you? Take a look at the variety of career-oriented programs led by expert instructors, with class environments that allow for hands-on training.
What Sets Us Apart?
If you are looking to take the next step towards a fulfilling career, here’s how Davis College works for you:
- Four Day Week – Davis College has classes only four days a week, Monday through Thursday. By having a shorter class week you can balance your schedule more easily, letting you focus on completing your program.
- Career-Focused Programs – Programs are designed to get you relevant skills that can be used immediately upon graduation in many interesting fields. You can enter the workplace knowing that you have the skills to succeed.
- A Community of Support – Staff and faculty at Davis College are committed to your success. You will feel supported every step of the way, ensuring you complete every challenge with excellence.
- Externship Opportunites – In your externship, you will get on-site experience before you graduate. Externships are a great way to build real-world skillsets while also developing your confidence.
- Blended Learning Options – The option for blended online learning gives you the flexibility to work around your life schedule, allowing you to complete your courses with convenience and ease.
About Davis College
At Davis College, you can get the skills you need to better your life through job-focused career training led by expert instructors.
Career training is one of the most valuable investments you can make. At Davis College, we want to make exploring this process easier. Our Financial Aid advisors will work with you to build a plan of how you can fund your education. They will help you determine your eligibility and provide options for a federal Pell Grant, student federal aid options, the Davis College plan, and more.
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out! Take the Davis College “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Davis College gave me the skills to be successful and I truly enjoyed the smaller classes and instruction that each teacher gave to the students.
Davis College has a history of excellence. Among the first to be accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Business Schools in 1953, Davis College continues to exceed in career training by being recognized by the State Board of Career Colleges and Schools (State of Ohio Certificate of Registration No. 81-02-0731B), having its programs authorized by the Ohio Board of Higher Education, as well as being accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC). You can be certain you are getting quality accredited training for your future career.
Is a Rewarding Career in Business, Medical or Early Childhood Education Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Business, Medical and Early Childhood Education and exploring whether Davis College is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 419-473-2700.