About Davis College
Our Commitment to Excellence
Founded in 1858, Davis College continues to provide excellence in career training for many students in Toledo, Ohio. Thanks to hands-on training led by expert instructors, Davis College gives you the tools for a brighter future.
Davis College offers many careers-focused programs, including,
- Accounting and Human Resources Associate Degree
- Business Management Associate Degree
- Digital Marketing Associate Degree
- Early Childhood Education Associate Degree
- Graphic Design Associate Degree
- Interior Design Associate Degree
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Associate Degree
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Assisting Associate Degree
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding Associate Degree
- Project Management Associate Degree
- Real Estate Certificate
- Visual Communication Design Certificate
Davis College features a modern facility, knowledgeable instructors, and a thriving student culture. With a 9:1 student-teacher ratio, instructors at Davis College are ready to provide you with the support you need to graduate and pursue a career you are passionate about.
The best way to see if Davis College is the right fit for you is to contact an admissions representative. Get more information on our programs and class schedules so that you can make an informed decision about your future. Contact us here.
Accreditation and Approvals
Accreditation by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) means we have attained high standards for innovation and excellence in career-orientated education. Davis College is registered with the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools (State of Ohio Certificate of Registration No. 81-02-0731B), with programs authorized by the Ohio Board of Higher Education. Our Real Estate program is approved by the Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Real Estate.
Is a Rewarding Career in Business, Medical or Early Childhood Education Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Business, Medical and Early Childhood Education and exploring whether Davis College is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 419-473-2700.