As the oldest college in the Toledo area, Davis College is proud of our thousands of graduates who have contributed to the growth and success of our community. Many alumni have maintained ties with Davis College by serving on advisory committees, providing current students with externship experiences and mock interviews, and hiring graduates.
The goal of the Alumni Association is to strengthen our ties with alumni and to encourage them to help us build bridges within the community.
Alumni are encouraged to share personal and/or professional accomplishments and updates on Davis College’s social media sites (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter). We are eager to hear from you and to learn what’s been happening in your life.
Davis College Alumni Association Mission Statement
- To facilitate a forum whereby Davis College alumni can network with each other on an ongoing basis to improve their business and personal lives.
- To maintain the value of their degree or diploma by ensuring that Davis retains it’s reputation for quality education.
- To provide current information about Davis College to its alumni so that they are motivated to promote both new student recruitment and the hiring of Davis graduates.
- To establish a line of communication between Davis College and its alumni for the purpose of sharing the latest information relevant to the fields of study offered at Davis and practiced by the alumni.
- To assist Davis in various tasks that help retain its public image as a caring, quality institution, such as promoting special events, programs, or activities, and providing scholarships that help promote pride among the current student body.