Financing Your Education
Financing your education is the most important investment you make in the preparation of your career. The five forms of financing your education are:
• Financial Aid Programs
• Student Self-Help (Personal Resources)
• Parental Assistance (Parental Resources)
• Davis College Plan (Interest-Free Payment Plans)
• Employee Reimbursement
Financial Aid Programs
Davis College is accredited and approved by the Department of Education to participate in federal and state financial aid programs. To begin the process for applying for Financial Aid, a student will meet with the Davis College financial aid office and fill out and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The student has the option of completing a paper application or to expedite the process they may visit the Department of Education’s FAFSA website at www.fafsa.ed.gov and fill out the application.
Please be sure to include the Davis College Federal School Code which is 004855 under the schools you wish to receive your financial aid information.
The following financial aid programs are available to eligible students at Davis College:
• Federal Pell Grant
• Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSOEG)
• Direct Subsidized Stafford Loans Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
• Direct Parent Loans For Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
• Federal Work-Study Program (FWS) Veterans Administration Benefits
• Davis College Plan
• Davis College Foundation Merit Scholarship
• Other Programs
Financial Aid Update
Manage your Federal Direct Loan including Entrance Counseling and Promissory Note by following this link: studentaid.gov.
Is a Rewarding Career in Business, Medical or Early Childhood Education Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Business, Medical and Early Childhood Education and exploring whether Davis College is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 419-473-2700.