International Student Services
Davis College is committed to making your experience worthwhile by offering various services that make the transition for international students as easy as possible. Davis College will help you feel welcome, safe, and confident in your academic experience.
Davis College’s accreditation and articulation agreements make Davis College credits eligible to transfer to over 900 colleges and universities in the United States. This means that attending Davis College can open up your future education goals.
On-line Studies available. Please contact international@
Reasons to Choose Davis College
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commissions
- Career-focused program
- Personalized attention and comfort
- Network with local business
- Peer mentoring and leadership development programs
- University Transfer Pathways agreements
- Active student life on campus
- Four start dates throughout a year offers great flexibility
- Center of Toledo Downton, within 40 minutes to Detroit Metro International Airport
Become a Davis Student in 4 Simple Steps
Step 1: Submit Application
You can apply:
- By Email – Scan a complete International Student Application to email@example.com
Submit unofficial academic records and transcripts from all secondary/high schools attended.
- In English and Certified English translations must accompany documents not available in English.
- Office documents should be submitted no later than the end of first quarter.
Submit photocopies of English proficiency scores (*no more than five years old):
- 51 TOEFL iBT score
- 5.0 IELTS
- 36 PTE
- 75 Duolingo
Non-refundable application fee: $100 ($75 transfer in U.S)
Important: Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the student name, date of birth, amount of money and date wired.
Step 2: Receive I-20 Form
After we receive your complete application with required documents, an admissions package will be created for you within two business days. This contains an acceptance letter and guidelines for enrollment. Please follow steps specified in the package and page $500 deposit before deadline which will go directly to your first quarter of tuition, and your I-20 will be issued.
Step 3: F-1 Visa Interview
You must present the complete admissions package to the U.S. consulate in your home country. Before you make an appointment for an interview at the U.S. consular office nearest you, be sure to pay your SEVIS and visa fee online. The wait time for an interview varies from country to country. Check the US State Department website to learn more about preparing the visa application.
Step 4: Arrival in the USA
As soon as you receive your F-1 visa, please email us at email@example.com so that we can plan for your arrival. When you enter the U.S., show the immigration officer:
- Your I-20 form
- Your passport with a valid student visa
- Please go to Arrival and Airport Pickup for more information
New International students who use Davis College I-20 to enter the U.S. must:
- Check-in at orientation for new international students
- Enroll for and attend the first quarter at Davis College
- Present originals of: passport, via and I-20**
- Carry Health Insurance while enrolled at Davis College
**International students transferring from other U.S. schools must present their most recent I-20 instead of an I-20 issued by Davis College.
Cost of Attendance
Tuition & fees based on 12 credits and varies according to classes and credits taken.
|Estimated Expenses||Academic Year (3Qs)||Quarter (3 months)|
|Tuition and fees||$13,650||$4,550|
|Books and supplies||$1,000||$300|
- Computer Lab (Per lab hr) $25
- Official Transcript $10
- Unofficial Transcript $5
Intensive English Program
Intensive Language Learning Program (I.L.P.) at Davis College is an in-class instructional intensive English language diploma designed to generally assist international students who are non-native speakers to improve all English language skills they need to succeed in their academic, professional, and social endeavors. Learn more.
University Transfer Pathway
Our 2+2 transfer program offers students an opportunity to start their four-year bachelor's degree. The transfer program provides courses equivalent to the first two years of a university degree. Students can take two years at Davis College, then transfer to a university to complete their four-year degree upon fulfilling admissions requirements. Learn more.