Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
For years our graduates have asked us to pursue a bachelors degree so they could continue their education with us. We are thrilled to announce we have taken the first step toward this goal.
This program is conditionally approved by the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and schools pending approval from Ohio Department of Higher Education and the Higher Learning Commission.
Davis College Business Administration graduates will possess sound business knowledge and skills to make an impact and advance the well-being of businesses and communities where they live and work.
The program coursework helps students develop communication and critical thinking skills as well as technical core competencies to become an effective business leader. Courses are strategically designed to combine theory and relevant practice to prepare students for real world business practices.
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration will prepare students for success in today’s competitive business environment. The program focuses on helping each student become an effective and efficient manager. Upon completion of the Business Administration program, graduates will be able to:
- develop communication and critical thinking skills as well as technical competencies to become an effective business leader,
- examine social responsibility and global citizenship through the understanding of diversity of thoughts, people, culture, sustainability, and the role of ethics,
- gain a detailed understanding of business functions including human resources, marketing, operations, finance, and management,
- study group behavior to establish team-building and decision-making skills, and
- complete a Capstone course in which you will demonstrate your ability to apply the concepts learned to real-world business management scenarios.
Data Analytics, Accounting, Business Ethics, Corporate Finance, Global Industries, Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, Organizational Behavior and Development, Marketing Management, Research Principles, and Management Principles.
Each student is given individual advising to ensure that courses are adequately coordinated and correct foundations are established. This ensures a greater tendency toward overall student success.Put me on the wait list!