Bachelor of Science in Business
Title IV Financial Aid Funding is not yet available (Pending DOE approval)
Davis College Business Administration graduates will possess sound business knowledge and skills to make an impact and advance the well-being of businesses and communities where they live and work.
The program coursework helps students develop communication and critical thinking skills as well as technical core competencies to become an effective business leader. Courses are strategically designed to combine theory and relevant practice to prepare students for real world business practices.
The Bachelor of Science in Business will prepare students for success in today’s competitive business environment. The program focuses on helping each student become an effective and efficient manager. Upon completion of the Business Administration program, graduates will be able to:
- develop communication and critical thinking skills as well as technical competencies to become an effective business leader,
- examine social responsibility and global citizenship through the understanding of diversity of thoughts, people, culture, sustainability, and the role of ethics,
- gain a detailed understanding of business functions including human resources, marketing, operations, finance, and management,
- study group behavior to establish team-building and decision-making skills, and
- complete a Capstone course in which you will demonstrate your ability to apply the concepts learned to real-world business management scenarios.
Data Analytics, Accounting, Business Ethics, Corporate Finance, Global Industries, Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, Organizational Behavior and Development, Marketing Management, Research Principles, and Management Principles.
Each student is given individual advising to ensure that courses are adequately coordinated and correct foundations are established. This ensures a greater tendency toward overall student success.
Next Start Date: Nov 13th, 2023 to Feb 4th, 2024Bachelor of Science in Business - Winter Quarter: Winter Quarter Davis College - Davis College Four Seagate, Suite 202, 433 N. Summit Street Toledo OH USA 43604 This program is pending DOE approval for Title IV Financial Aid Funding. The program coursework helps students develop communication and critical thinking skills as well as technical core competencies to become an effective business leader.https://www.daviscollege.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/adobestock_54896041_hero_opt.jpgDavis College