High School Completion Accelerator
The High School Completion Accelerator partner with Wesley College Preparatory School provides students with opportunities to complete a high school diploma and college credits transferrable towards a bachelor degree. It saves time and money when students enter college before completing high school and graduate from university at least one year earlier than their high school classmates.
Who will be suitable for the program?
- Students who haven’t yet finished high school and want to start their college study in the US.
- Students who don’t want to spend their final year studying for their national university entrance exams and prefer to study in the US.
- Students are NOT eligible if they already completed high school and received a diploma in their home country or the U.S.
How does it work?
Students must complete all remaining course requirements for a high school diploma as well as the following additional requirements:
- Transcript Evaluation: Student must submit high school transcripts translated into English. Our High School Completion evaluators from Wesley College Preparatory School assess your transcripts and let you know how many classes you will need to complete at Davis College to get your high school diploma. Most students can fulfill high school requirements by completing six classes.
- English Proficiency: High School Completion classes are academic classes. You must meet English proficiency requirements in order to begin academic classes.
- Graduation: After completing the program requirements, you apply for graduation and receive a High School Diploma as well as an associate degree.
- Transfer to Universities: Academic advisors assist in class selection and university transfer planning to top US universities or complete our University Transfer Pathway programs*
- Applicants must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Be able to provide official high school transcript from an accredited high school
- All students need to demonstrate English proficiency for academic classes: TOEFL 51; IELTS 5.0; PTE 36; DUOLINGO 75
- Step 1 Complete the application form and provide all required documents. Official transcripts are needed for evaluation.
- Step 2 Once your transcripts are assessed, you will be contacted by the High School Completion advisors for course scheduling.
- Step 3 Confirm your enrollment and pay for your classes.
- Step 4 You will be provided with student account and other information related to your studies at Davis College.
If you plan to do the program on a F-1 visa. Please allow enough time for international travel in order to arrive in class on time.